Our commitment to service starts with a commitment to you
Our core business is helping you manage your financial life. It is our relationship with you, based on trust, that serves as a foundation for that business. Through hard work, integrity, mutual understanding and respect, we strive to help you live your life with financial insight, and success.
We pride ourselves on simplifying our clients’ financial lives by providing them with well-informed, honest recommendations and a clear implementation process.
What you can expect
You can trust that we will consistently and responsibly perform all requested services and that we will be available when you need us.
– Treat you with respect, honesty and dignity
– Act as your advisor, putting your interests first
– Strive to acquire a complete and accurate understanding of your goals, your tolerance for investment risk and your time horizon
– Seek to explain the implications of the strategies we propose
– Update you by email, mail, phone and in-person
– Meet with you regularly to review your Personal Financial Plan
We expect you to understand that our recommendations are always based on your best interests. As our client, you need to know that all investment, tax, estate and insurance advice will be based on the information you provide to us. We expect you to participate enthusiastically in the financial planning process.
We believe working together is essential to effective financial planning. To this end, we both need to make your financial strategies a priority.
– Keep each other informed of any developments that might affect these strategies
– Take the time to regularly review your Personal Financial Plan
– Both be honest and forthcoming about your financial situation
– Work to develop mutual trust, respect and understanding
– Respect your confidentiality