Thank you for visiting Legacy Wealth Management located in Boca Raton, Florida. With a focus on providing you with all information needed to navigate wealth management, Legacy is here to answer all of the questions and concerns you may have when it comes to managing your finances.
Managing your finances shouldn’t just start and end with retirement planning. Legacy Wealth Management can help you take control and better understand the concepts behind investing, estate planning and wealth preservation.
We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
- Retirement planning – Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Help managing assets before and during retirement.
- Tax management* – Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax-efficient investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Estate planning* – Working with estate-planning and trust specialists available through Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates to help review your wills and trusts, preserve your estate for your intended heirs, establish beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
- Education funding – Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children’s education.
- Risk management – Reviewing existing insurance policies.
- Investments – Determining your asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
- Employee and executive benefits – Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
*The Harvest Advisor Group does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.
We look forward to speaking with you soon and showing you how Legacy Wealth Management can help you reach your financial goals.
Meet our team: