Invitation to Attend A Social Security and Medicare Discussion, September 13
August 25, 2017, by The Harvest Group
On Wednesday, September 13, Harvest Wealth Management for Life™ presents A Social Security and Medicare Discussion. Special guest speakers will address many concerns and issues that are worth considering before the open enrollment period begins on October 15.
The discussion, led by Senior Insurance Broker Rebecca Emerson and Steve Gilbert, of Prudential Annuities Advanced Planning Group, will include:
- An overview of Social Security Benefits
- Social Security Maximization strategies
- When to start collecting and the implications of taking early versus deferring to an older age
- An overview of the Medicare system (Parts A, B, and D)
- Part C Advantage Plans and Medigap
- Health Care Plan comparisons – Should you stay on your ESOP Plan or roll it over to an IRA and go on Traditional Medicare?
Bring your questions to the afternoon’s discussion:
Wednesday, September 13th 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
800 South Street, Suite 200 Waltham, MA 02453
Please RSVP by submitting the form below by Monday, September 6th
Complimentary drinks and hors devours will be served. Guests are welcome.