Reliable Retirement Planning for Peace of Mind
Retirement should be a period of enjoyment and relaxation and should not be spent worrying about investments, market volatility, protecting your family, or running out of money.
At The Harvest Group, what we do will influence generations to come. We believe that planning for retirement requires expert advice and long-term planning. That is why Harvest Wealth Management for Life™ takes a comprehensive approach to retirement planning, beginning with a Discovery meeting that identifies your goals, vision, and timelines. As your financial coordinator, we will work with your other professional advisors to complete a comprehensive wealth management plan. We then expertly advise you on financial strategies that are best suited to helping you achieve your retirement goals.
As you continue down the path to retirement, we will help ensure that your golden years are comfortable and secure. Backed by a fiduciary standard of care, our family team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ will develop a retirement plan tailored for you and your family. This includes a blueprint for maximizing savings, growing investments, and protecting your wealth over the long term.
We work with you to:
- Set clear retirement goals
- Develop a savings plan that meets your retirement goals
- Maximize investment returns while minimizing risks
- Help mitigate taxes and increase post-tax income during retirement
- Develop defined contribution plans and work with your existing retirement accounts
- Work together to develop a family business succession plan
- Preserve and grow your assets while you are alive and distribute them after your passing
- Transfer your assets to your beneficiaries in the most tax efficient manner
As a second generation family business, The Harvest Group considers its clients to be part of our extended family. We have a wide network of professionals to draw upon in matters of title and succession planning regarding legal, insurance, or tax concerns. Our goal is to represent your interests and maximize your financial potential.