Roger H. Ingwersen, CFP®, CIMA®, CRPC®
Managing Partner & Senior Wealth Management Advisor
Roger Ingwersen is a Managing Partner, Senior Wealth Management Advisor and the Founder of The Harvest Group. Roger specializes in meeting the unique financial needs of the affluent investor. In 2016, Roger left the financial services firm UBS to launch a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm, The Harvest Group Wealth Management, LLC, with his daughter, Laurie Ingwersen. The family team works collaboratively to address clients’ current needs, goals, and objectives for the generations to come using the unique Harvest Wealth Management for Life process ™.
Before making the move to UBS, Roger worked for Wachovia Securities, Prudential Securities and Bache Halsey Stuart, where he got his securities industry start in 1972.
Roger grew up on his family farm in Iowa, where he learned that the harvest season is a metaphor for many of life’s challenges. Just as a farmer prepares the land, plants the seeds, and grows his crop through the unpredictable season before the harvest, wealth management takes a similar approach. This metaphor aptly describes the wealth management process and is the reason the firm is called The Harvest Group. As a wealth manager, Roger applies those long-held values to help individuals and families secure their financial future. His goal is to provide sound, unbiased advice in order to deliver consistent performance, with minimal risks for clients.
Client experience: With over 50 years of experience in the financial services industry, there is little that Roger has not seen and experienced. These experiences are a valuable resource for each client. Roger enjoys educating clients about the various options which allows them to make informed decisions. His approach has always been client-focused, disciplined, and results-oriented in a mutually trusting relationship with clients. Working with Roger in a relaxed and welcoming environment, clients find themselves navigating periods of transition to enhancing their assets with reduced financial stress.
- Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner, CFP®
- Certified Investment Management Analyst, CIMA®
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, CRPC®
- Business Administration (B.S.) University of Iowa
- Economics (M.S.) Brown University
- Lieutenant Commander, United States Navy Reserve (retired)
Awards & Recognitions
- Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, Forbes 2018
- “The Winner’s Circle,” Research Magazine, 2006
- The Wachovia Way Award, (The Wells Fargo Advisors Spirit Award) for long-standing dedication to clients, colleagues and community, as well as his role as an exemplar of the highest professional standards and industry best practices.